*New Model* KD-CLN-LP200T LP Vinyl Record Ultrasonic Cleaner with Dryer (Refurb)
NOTE: Refurbished items have been returned to us, used or unused, for whatever reason and have been reconditioned to manufacturer specification. These items may bear signs of usage, shipping, or wear. However, they will have been professionally serviced and wherever necessary, components replaced. Refurbished items from carry a full product warranty.
KD-CLN-LP200T is a compact version of Klaudio's ultrasonic cleaner which draws water from an external reservoir. The included 1.6 gal (6L) container should be filled with tap or bottled drinking water and located on the floor beneath the cleaner. Alternatively, this model supports a direct plumbing connection with Klaudio's tap water kit (sold separately), which is especially suited for high volume vinyl cleaning.
Enjoy your vinyl records as if they were new again! Klaudio's ultrasonic cleaners bring an unrivaled 200 Watts of ultrasonic cleaning power to your LP collection. Using patent-pending technology, the toughest grime and dust is easily removed without the risk of physical scrubbers or need for detergent. Drying is also handled safely with blowers. Simply connect an external water source and insert your phonograph record-- the rest is automated.
Ultrasonic transducers are placed perpendicular to both sides of the disc for maximum cleaning effect. Klaudio's technology allows powerful waves to remove debris without damaging the disc, and special dampening minimizes vibration and noise. The entire washing and drying process can be adjusted from 3 to 9 minutes. Cleaning status is conveniently displayed through an LED progress bar. (See this page for before and after microscope images of an LP record disc!)
- 200W total ultrasonic cleaning power
- Compatible with 296-304mm (11.65-12in) diameter LP vinyl phonograph records; 7in and 10in with separate adapters
- 115V (60Hz) and 230V (50Hz) AC compatible
- Two auxiliary power outputs for accessories
- Hands-free automated process which starts as soon as the record is inserted
- Risk-free cleaning and drying without physical surface contact
- No scrubbing or drying rollers to replace
- Designed for use without detergent, use only tap or bottled drinking water
- Adjustable washing time: 0-5 minutes
- Adjustable drying time: 0-5 minutes
- Wash+dry, wash-only, and dry-only modes
- Noise: 65dBA (washing), 75dBA (drying)
NOTE: For vinyl discs only. Not recommended for cleaning shellac.
|Weight||31.80 lb (14.42 kg)|
|Water Source||External reservoir or direct tap water connection|
|Diagrams / Models||(See Files Tab for Diagrams and 3D Models)|